Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?


From the preliminary task I feel that my knowledge of camera shots has improved because of the large number of shots we needed to film in order to cerate the best film possible. In the prelim task I discovered that the editing was hugely important to add feeling to the film.

I also felt that my editing skills improved hugely because I needed to edit a much larger film with my final production and therefore I discovered that the rendering process needed to be completed during the whole edit and not just at the end because this takes a lot of time and therefore slows down the whole editing process.
I feel that my Preliminary task established character well and because of this the story began to grow. in contrast to this I feel that our final production needed a character to be established in order to help with the smooth transition into the rest of the film this was the only downside from our final task other than this I feel happy with my final task and the way in which the edit was effective.